My Cracking Fastdraw Rig!

Hondo

FastdrawUK
Staff member
Administrator
FastdrawUK Team
Nov 13, 2020
Below is one my my several (probably hundred) fastdraw rigs. Made for me by Paul Franks known as "Shilo". He can vouch for me when I say that I have a lot of rigs, can't you @Shilo - I do love my gun rigs!

This is just the one that I am "currently" using

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43 (3).jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43 (1).jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-21 at 19.32.43 (2).jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Silver kid

Hondo

FastdrawUK
Staff member
Administrator
FastdrawUK Team
Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for your comments..and yes you do keep me busy lol
I do try ;)

You have never said no yet lmao and turn out some cracking bits!

Reactions: Shilo

Silver kid

FastdrawUK Member
Feb 17, 2021
Below is one my my several (probably hundred) fastdraw rigs. Made for me by Paul Franks known as "Shilo". He can vouch for me when I say that I have a lot of rigs, can't you @Shilo - I do love my gun rigs!

This is just the one that I am "currently" using
that looks nice mate , you sound like me ive got that many rigs but none of them make me draw faster .. lol

Silver kid

FastdrawUK Member
Feb 17, 2021
that looks nice mate , you sound like me ive got that many rigs but none of them make me draw faster .. lol

Tyrell

FastdrawUK Member
Feb 18, 2021
Chichester West Sussex
I need to get a decent Fast draw rig made by Shilo or find a 2nd hand one, fast draw is something I was never really into though ive know Staff, Shilo and others for 30 years or more. But now I'm determined to add that little something else to my enjoyment.

Reactions: Silver kid

Hondo

FastdrawUK
Staff member
Administrator
FastdrawUK Team
Nov 13, 2020
I need to get a decent Fast draw rig made by Shilo or find a 2nd hand one, fast draw is something I was never really into though ive know Staff, Shilo and others for 30 years or more. But now I'm determined to add that little something else to my enjoyment.
Go for it Ty, you will love it. @Shilo as you know makes a cracking rig and can alter it to your style maybe. You will have lots of fun mate!

Silver kid

FastdrawUK Member
Feb 17, 2021
Welcome aboard Ty e good to finally meet up mate

Hondo

FastdrawUK
Staff member
Administrator
FastdrawUK Team
Nov 13, 2020
I've ordered one from Shilo, just plain nowt fancy, a bit like myself really lol.
That’s great to hear mate. He makes a cracking fastdraw rig. Upload some photos when you get it mate (if you don’t mind)

FastdrawUK Membership

Now you are a FastDrawUK Community Forum member, then why not now join us as a full FastDrawUK Member with all of the membership benefits and see what you have been missing.

Click here to visit our FastDrawUK Memberships Page

Donations

Your donations are greatly appreciated and help us with the Server and Software costs so that we may continually make this platform better for all of our users
Thank you.
Click here to make a donation via PayPal

Contact Us

If you experience any issues with the forum or want to contact us, please use the form below and a member of the Admin Team will be in touch. You can report any Threads, Posts or Replies by using the "Report" option and we will review these, Thank you

Click here to contact us