SHILO RIG

Tyrell

FastdrawUK Member
Feb 18, 2021
Chichester West Sussex
Wanted to share my rig made for me by Paul Shilo Franks, haven't owned a fast draw rig or Buscadero for 40 years, but I kept talking with Shilo about getting one for over 10 years now, and Shilo has done me a great rig, all I asked for was a plain rig and to be honest I think ( well I would) that it's better than plain as the cut, fitting, and style are far from plain. Thanks Shilo my friend. As you can see I've already been trying it, just need my own practise timer box and light.

Attachments

• IMG_20210314_123649.jpg
    IMG_20210314_123649.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210314_123706.jpg
    IMG_20210314_123706.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 7

Silver kid

FastdrawUK Member
Feb 17, 2021
Wanted to share my rig made for me by Paul Shilo Franks, haven't owned a fast draw rig or Buscadero for 40 years, but I kept talking with Shilo about getting one for over 10 years now, and Shilo has done me a great rig, all I asked for was a plain rig and to be honest I think ( well I would) that it's better than plain as the cut, fitting, and style are far from plain. Thanks Shilo my friend. As you can see I've already been trying it, just need my own practise timer box and light.
Very nice mate

FastdrawUK Membership

Now you are a FastDrawUK Community Forum member, then why not now join us as a full FastDrawUK Member with all of the membership benefits and see what you have been missing.

Click here to visit our FastDrawUK Memberships Page

Donations

Your donations are greatly appreciated and help us with the Server and Software costs so that we may continually make this platform better for all of our users
Thank you.
Click here to make a donation via PayPal

Contact Us

If you experience any issues with the forum or want to contact us, please use the form below and a member of the Admin Team will be in touch. You can report any Threads, Posts or Replies by using the "Report" option and we will review these, Thank you

Click here to contact us